[stylist] Announcing my book on book share

Shelley Alongi salongi712 at yahoo.com
Mon May 9 11:39:45 UTC 2016

Hi, thank you for reading the book. I am glad that you enjoyed it.
Yes, you can purchase the book in print. It is available in hardcopy and also paperback. I'm in hardcover not hard copy. I am starting work on an audio copy. Right now the print is available. You can purchase the print by clicking on the link at the end of this email. If that does not work for some reason, go to Lulu.com and search the bookstore for my name and it should come up under the title of trespasser. That link will take you to my store which should show you both prices for hardcover and paperback. If you do look for the prints there is also a book called trespasser by a gentleman that is a book of poetry. The only other title of trespasser I have found is mine so definitely look for the one bye.

Shelley, Queen of Bells Out!

See Trespasser, my first published novel at lulu.com
http://www.lulu.com/Queenofbells712