[stylist] {Spam?} "Space Friends Indeed, " Chapter 1b, 736 words

Debby Phillips semisweetdebby at gmail.com
Sat May 14 18:05:40 UTC 2016

Hey John, I just read the second part of the first chapter.  Are
you a ham operator? I sure recognize a lot of the terms that you
used.  I have my tech license, and my call sign is W 7 TSE.
That's W 7 tango sierra echo.  My husband is a ham also and is
studying for his Extra.  I don't get on the radio as much as he
does, but I do at times.  I was wondering why you refer to the
room where the radio is as the radio room, not the ham shack? It
doesn't change the content of your story, but I was expecting
"ham shack" not radio room.  (Grin).    Blessings,    Debby