[stylist] contest

EvaMarie Sanchez 3rdeyeonly at gmail.com
Thu May 19 02:04:10 UTC 2016

Dear Writing Enthusiasts, Some of the past judges have not been contacted
due to me not having correct addresses for some reason. If you are one of
those and would still like to judge, or if you are not but would still like
to judge; I have need for a couple more judges. Please contact me via
private message at thirdeyeonlyinaz at gmail.com.
I am leaving in the morning for Arizona so it may take me a couple of days
to get back with you, but I will.
In advance, I thank all of you for participating in the efforts of the
Writers' Division of the National Federation of the Blind.
:)
Eve Sanchez
President, National Federation of the Blind Writers' Division
Moderator, (CHANT) Community Hoping for Accessibility in Non-Abrahamic
Traditions
Member, Slate & Style Editing Team
Editor, Tapestry, a TAWN publication
"You do not need to have vision to see the stars."