[stylist] Information and Ideas Wanted?

tickpub at juno.com tickpub at juno.com
Fri May 27 22:08:35 UTC 2016

Hi everyone and all those that might take a moment to respond.
I am finally at that point and getting serious on trying to having some
of my stories, poems and proverbs published. I am sure that there are
others also in this same situation.

Could  anyone give me some insights to sending my material to publishers
that accept such materials and works through ON-Line; Email connections?

I know there are books with lists of publishers out there but could I
possibly get a list that I can read on screen. I am looking for
magazines, booklets and On-Line publishers.

My writing skills are slowly developing. I have had some success in a
small way in my short story send outs but really need to get serious with
all my materials.
I have written over 200 short stories, 5000 proverbs and analogies,
several hundred poems, Narratives of insight and six adventure novels.
All this is sitting in my computer looking to escape. I have been like a
warden, holding all of this material in their cells. I must open the
doors and release some of this material to prove to myself that my time
and efforts have not been wasted.

I would appreciate any ideas, information or direct publishing addresses
you might have to offer.

Thank You
Michael

TickPub Thanks You,
All The Best And More,
Regards And Respect From Michael!
Just Click On The Blue Linked Book On The Shelf!