[stylist] Check out my guest blog

Jackie Williams jackieleepoet at cox.net
Tue May 31 19:06:57 UTC 2016

Bridget, This blog is beautiful and stark in its drama. You have made us
feel the intensity of your entire experience. In answering Lynda's question,
you were able to isolate the most meaningful experience of your life.
I am so glad that she asked you to do this.
I went totally deaf for three weeks, and even before that, I was unable to
hear my e-mails clearly, so I am very much behind and trying to catch up.
I will write Lynda, and thank her also for her continued dedication to
talented writers.
I hope your MFA pursuit is going well. I am sure that your writings are
teaching your instructors as much as they are teaching you!
Jacqueline Williams

Jackie Lee

Time is the school in which we learn.
Time is the fire in which we burn.