[stylist] Check out my guest blog (Bridgit)

Jackie Williams jackieleepoet at cox.net
Tue May 31 19:18:07 UTC 2016

Lynda,
You have done it again! This was a super blog by Bridgit and I am so glad
you included her on your guest list. It is indeed a privilege to be included
on your list.
Bridjit is a super writer, and she introduced us into her thoughts and
emotions in a way that will not be forgotten.
I went completely deaf for three weeks, with difficulties before that, but I
am now able to respond to e-mails. I apologize for the time lapse.

Jacqueline Williams
Jackie Lee

Time is the school in which we learn.
Time is the fire in which we burn.