[stylist] What has happened to my membership?

Bridgit Kuenning-Pollpeter bkpollpeter at gmail.com
Mon Nov 21 16:38:53 UTC 2016

Hmmm... Unusual. Not sure, Jackie. Sorry this is happening. Shelley, Myrna
and Eve should be able to help, I think. I'm not involved with the Division
board, so not entirely sure. Dave Andrews can help with any questions about
the list itself, but as for S & S, not sure. I thought there was an email to
submit to for the magazine.

Bridgit