[stylist] Topic for discussion

Julie J. julielj at neb.rr.com
Thu Oct 6 11:37:55 UTC 2016

I do agree that there are some crap self published books out there.  I've
also read some real awful stuff that passed for writing from well known
publishers.  Some of it is personal taste.  Also what is considered
brilliant changes with time and culture.

I appreciate that self published books stand, or fall, on their own merit.
There is not a single person in some distant office that decides the fate of
your book.  Instead the reviews from the readers decide if it's good or not,
and more importantly why, so future readers can decide for themselves.

I really, really, really like to decide things for myself.  I want others to
have that opportunity as well.  So yes, I self published and I will continue
to do so for all of my books.

Julie
New lowered price on my book:
Courage to Dare: A Blind Woman's Quest to Train her Own Guide Dog
http://www.amazon.com/dp/B00QXZSMOC