[stylist] Topic for discussion

Joanne Alongi salongi712 at yahoo.com
Thu Oct 6 16:47:22 UTC 2016

My take on self publishing is that I ultimately I am responsible for the product I put out there and since I wish to retain control of it it is a perfect solution for me. It ultimately makes me responsible for leetting people know there is a book that I have written for enjoyment. I like to retain in control and I also like knowing I did the best I could and also I like knowing that people who have read my book enjoy it. I have never gotten any advice from anyone who had letters be hind their name that I didn't already know from simple reading and presentation. So go your own way and do your own thing and for those of us who enjoy cellf publishing kudos to us because it is a way to get satisfaction without taking responsibility away for the presentation. Writing is a craft like anything that requires hard work and persistence and in the case of self publishers I think it requires more motivation because we are responsible for our own schedules and work now back to work on my second novel.

Shelley, Queen of Bells out!
See Trespasser my first published novel, 2015
Http://www.lulu.com/queenofbells712