[stylist] {Spam?} Veja request for developing idea...

tickpub at juno.com tickpub at juno.com
Mon Oct 10 06:20:16 UTC 2016

Just a thought as far as I can grasp your idea:
I might say that if you create an interesting setting for this exchange,
it might enhance its potential.
Settings; maybe a family member in prison or aboard a train stuck in a
blizzard with cell phone call between folks, or some type of situation
that forces interaction between family members.

How about a near blind girl who went for a balloon ride and the pilot
dies of a heart attack and she is now drifting alone.
Not really sure of your request. Good luck
TickPub Thanks You,
All The Best And More,
Regards And Respect From Michael!
Just Click On The Blue Linked Book On The Shelf!