[stylist] {Spam?} first chapter to share

Tessa puppycat at tbaytel.net
Mon Oct 10 11:58:16 UTC 2016

Hi Chris,
Thanks, some useful observations.

I have found that when getting off the greyhound, though buses may have
changed a little since my travels that it was easier to just hold the leash
while exiting the bus and picking up the harness once on the platform.

I'll have a look at Fran's thoughts re not telling her employer she couldn't
see, perhaps combine several thoughts into one.

Yes the description of just what she can and can't see is a pain here, the
greyhound driver wouldn't care, the station master though slightly
interested doesn't really have time for much small talk. The guy who gives
her a ride prefers to talk rather than listen to someone else talk. I could
change that and have him ask those questions but then that would completely
change the story. I'm not altogether sure that he even realizes that Fran is
blind, considering the number of times I've been challenged at walmart I
think there are still an awful lot of people who don't realize what a guide
dog is. If Mike realized just how much Fran couldn't see, there's no way
he'd just drop her at the turn off. He might uncouple the trailor and drive
her in, {I'd have to ask my dad how difficult that would be} but if he did
that it would completely change the story.

Thanks for your feedback, it's given me something to think about.
Tessa