[stylist] What are you Reading Right Now?

Joanne Alongi salongi712 at yahoo.com
Thu Oct 13 15:19:37 UTC 2016

I am not reading anything right now kind of scanning through books to see if they are interesting and haven't found anything yet to keep my interest. I am thinking about starting a book called no was why. It is a novel otherwise I read biographies and memoirs but nothing stands out right now. Our book club is reading go set a watchmen but I haven't started it yet probably I will do that in November. But I have lots of books on my phone I just need to look through them.

Shelley, Queen of Bells out!
See Trespasser my first published novel, 2015
Http://www.lulu.com/queenofbells712