[stylist] What are you Reading Right Now?

Joanne Alongi salongi712 at yahoo.com
Thu Oct 13 21:10:54 UTC 2016

Linda, I was in a writing group with Anne Chiapeta a few years back. I am glad she was published. Have you added Trespasser to your list of books to read by blind authors? That is my book. You can purchase it at the link on my signature and it's available on Bookshare.org

Shelley, Queen of Bells out!
See Trespasser my first published novel, 2015
Http://www.lulu.com/queenofbells712