[stylist] fan fiction was What are you Reading Right Now?

Sherry Gomes sherriola at gmail.com
Fri Oct 14 13:56:42 UTC 2016

Actually, J>K> Rowling supports it, unless she's changed her mind recently.
She even said in some interviews that she'd read some of it, back in the day
and was surprised sometimes when people came close to some things she had
planned in the future of her series. Martin doesn't like it but has approved
it over the last couple years. There are other authors, Anne McCaffrey for
one, who forbid it, and reputable fan fic sites do not publish stories in
those authors' worlds.