[stylist] What are you Reading Right Now?

Jackie Williams jackieleepoet at cox.net
Fri Oct 14 14:12:57 UTC 2016

Bridgit,
Amazing. I have a connection on my T.V. that enables me to listen while I am
in any room doing anything. But I have no such connection for my digital
reader. I had a hearing aid that made it possible in the past, but they
improved the Phonac, and now you need something external to plug in and
something to wear around your neck. Specific to each thing you want to hear.
Like Sunsounds radio, which reads many of my favorite magazines.
I am drowning in technology which often does not work with my hearing aid.
I love your dedication to reading a wide variety of genres and subjects.

Jackie Lee

Time is the school in which we  learn.
Time is the fire in which we burn.
Delmore Schwartz