[stylist] What are you Reading Right Now?

Joanne Alongi salongi712 at yahoo.com
Fri Oct 14 18:21:24 UTC 2016

I keep a running list of books that I read. Barred says I have read or at leased downloaded 250 books since January 2016 and it may be close to 300 now. I don't know if I read all of them. Sometimes I start something and then say no I can't finish that just because of the subject matter or the way it is written or who knows. I read the girl on the train. I could not put that one down. I have a subscription to TuneIn Radio and one of the things they have is access to audiobooks. I usually read the Bard  I have not  books on Kindle but I am sure I will do that actually. Along with fiction I enjoyed reading memoirs and biographies.

Shelley, Queen of Bells out!
See Trespasser my first published novel, 2015
Http://www.lulu.com/queenofbells712