[stylist] Catcher, high school, and changes

Vejas alpineimagination at gmail.com
Fri Oct 14 18:33:49 UTC 2016

I like your son's idea. I  really enjoyed the writing style of Speak, which I read before my eighth grade year and which my parents were somewhat reluctant to let me read, for the simple reason of my age.
I was required to read The Curious Incident before freshman  year and did not like it.  While I am a great fan of lots of UK books, I'm not really sure what made this British book so enticing as to be put on American shelves. The images were not described well on Bookshare and were vital to understanding parts of the story, so I had to go over them with my parents from a copy from the bookstore. That being said, that kind of subject matter is not my style.
Vejas