[stylist] Does Anyone Write Daily as a Routine No Matter What's Going On?

Bridgit Kuenning-Pollpeter bkpollpeter at gmail.com
Tue Oct 25 01:50:15 UTC 2016

For me, I tried this because in my MFA, we have to write a minimum of 35
pages every four weeks. I calculated if I could write at least 2 to 3 pages
a day, I would make at least my minimum. But for me, it just doesn't work,
doesn't fit my lifestyle. Lately when I write, I will crank out 10 to 15
pages in a day, but this is not happening everyday by any means. I have a
lot going on, so for me, writing daily is not doable. As long as I reach my
4 week goal, that's all I concentrate on right now.

But I do agree setting a writing goal is good. Whether it's daily or weekly
or even just monthly, setting a goal is helpful, especially if working on a
project.

Bridgit