[stylist] Does Anyone Write Daily as a Routine No Matter What's Going On?

debby semisweetdebby at gmail.com
Tue Oct 25 02:29:28 UTC 2016

Thea, I must say that I have not forgotten your novel. I still think about it from time to time, and one of the characters that totally fascinates me is the teacher. I keep wondering why those from her planet want to create chaos on Earth? What is her motive? Why was she so kind to Lucy? So I hope you will write more, and share it with us.    Debby