[stylist] Does Anyone Write Daily as a Routine No Matter What's Going On?

Lynda Lambert llambert at zoominternet.net
Tue Oct 25 23:39:07 UTC 2016

I do not know the answer to that. I use it with ZoomText.
I do my screen reading with JAWS.
I type everything in WORD, so that my Grammarly does all the editing for me,
then I read it with JAWS. But I fix the errors visually.

A grammar checker is really important and there has to be one that would
work for you. Lynda