[stylist] Bewildering stories

Vejas Vasiliauskas alpineimagination at gmail.com
Wed Oct 26 18:32:25 UTC 2016

Hi Shawn,
I'm so sorry to hear about your rejection.
It might be less to do with there being anything "wrong" with the story and more to do with a high traffic of submissions. When I was younger I tried to submit to a kid's magazine called Stone Soup. My rejection letter basically explained that they were very sorry and they get lots of rejections.
Vejas