[stylist] Does Anyone Write Daily as a Routine No Matter What's Going On?

Vejas Vasiliauskas alpineimagination at gmail.com
Wed Oct 26 20:20:10 UTC 2016

In one of the movies I most enjoy, "Matilda", based on the Ronald Dahl book, there are some references to her horrible family which I did not understand at first but now do.
 Such  as the father's name being Harry, and the mention of the book Moby Dick.
Vejas

> On Oct 26, 2016, at 13:13, Miss Thea via stylist <stylist at nfbnet.org> wrote:
>
> Ah, yes. Fudge.
> Who can forget the memorable moment when youny Ralphie says "fudge", and the narrator comes in and says, "Only I didn't say fudge!"
> That's one of my favorite moments in the movie "A Christmas Story".
> Thea
>
> -----Original Message----- From: Bridgit Kuenning-Pollpeter via stylist
> Sent: Tuesday, October 25, 2016 3:52 PM
> To: 'Writers' Division Mailing List'
> Cc: Bridgit Kuenning-Pollpeter
> Subject: Re: [stylist] Does Anyone Write Daily as a Routine No Matter What's Going On?
>
> Yes, a lot of real replacement curse words exist. Cheese and crackers or
> Jimminy Christmas for Jesus Christ are two big ones you hear a lot. Fudge is
> another one for fuck. These can be used but don't have quite the same
> affect, and are not usually used in the exact same context. They are usually
> said with a more light-hearted tone or in jest. For the serious moments,
> people usually still use the real shit, wicked grin.
>
> Bridgit

>>> http://nfbnet.org/mailman/options/stylist_nfbnet.org/thearamsay%40rog
>>> e