[stylist] blind authors, was Does Anyone Write Daily as a Routine No Matter What's Going On?

Vejas Vasiliauskas alpineimagination at gmail.com
Wed Oct 26 21:00:09 UTC 2016

Or they think you need help but they just don't say anything because they don't know what to ask.
I think this is true for people  based on skin color as well. My psychology teacher is African-American, and said she had to deal with lots of resistance, and had to tread more delicately in dealing with some issues than someone who was not.
Vejas