[stylist] Writers Division gathering for October and points for November

Shelley Alongi salongi712 at yahoo.com
Mon Oct 31 01:56:26 UTC 2016

Good evening crew.
So I know that you are all dressing up and watching the World Series so this is a very busy night. Our participation for the conference call was small but spirited. That is an appropriate word for this time of season. :-) We had a rousing discussion on self publishing and a presentation about the writing Life of Jackie Williams one of our very own list members. It would be worthwhile to reschedule this presentation for a later month when others can benefit from learning about her experiences.
The next conference Writers Division gathering will be on Sunday, November 27. I know that will be the week before Thanksgiving and I also understand that participation is generally smaller during the last three months of the year. I do have plans for December. I would like it for those of us who are participating in national novel writing month to discuss the experiences. It will be interesting to look at the history of this event. It is one of the first writing experiences I ever encountered after learning and participating in my first college writing group. I have had success with using this event in November as a springboard for creativity. Stay tuned. See you in November.

Shelley, Queen of bells out!
Trespasser by Shelley Alongi (Hardcover) - Lulu
Trespasser by Shelley Alongi (Hardcover) - Lulu
]]

]]]]