[stylist] Tomorrow's blossoms

debby semisweetdebby at gmail.com
Sat Sep 3 16:31:24 UTC 2016

What an awesome story! I reY liked it, and definitely hope that you will enter it in to a contest or two. And I love the names ofthe flowers. In this case it is totY appropriate !use ficNal flowers. I'm not an editor so I won't be sharing about sentence structure, etc. I just liked the story a lot.    Debby