[stylist] Tomorrow's blossoms

Chris Kuell ckuell at comcast.net
Mon Sep 5 20:35:45 UTC 2016

Hey Shawn,

I've read through your story twice, and I really enjoyed it both times. It's
creative, the pacing is good, the characters are interesting as is the
conflict. You get a little preachy at the end, but I've read that style many
times before, so I wouldn't recommend cutting it. I think of it as the
equivalent of William Wallace's Freedom speech.

You do have a lot of typos in this piece, too many for me to take the time
to point out, so go through it a few times slowly and fix as many as you
can.

Thanks for sharing, and good luck with it.

Chris