[stylist] Tomorrow's blossoms (thank you).

Barbara HAMMEL poetlori8 at msn.com
Tue Sep 6 21:10:28 UTC 2016

Uh, I think I just sent you guys a blank message. Because I didn't see text in my copy that came. Shawn, I said I'd be willing to either help or fix your errors if you don't have access to Braille because I'm practicing learning my editor skills and you can ask Shelley about that. LOL!

Barbara Hammel