[stylist] Helloes and Regreetings

William L Houts lukaeon at gmail.com
Sun Sep 25 12:14:54 UTC 2016

Hello Homers,

I've just reupped with the wonderful Stylist mailing list, and I'm glad
to be back.  I had subscribed about two years ago, and enjoyed and
learned from it very much.  I've found this group to have the kindest,
most gifted and brilliant members, and I'm glad to be back.  I bowed out
for a little while to catch up on some writing chores and, well, life,
but now I'm back and looking forward to engaging with y'alls.  For my
own part, I've written many poems since last year, and I've been working
on expressing myself in a more accessible style, though I still have a
few concrete bread loaves in my poetry folder, ha. Anyway, glad to be
back among my blinky tribesfolk and look forward to exchanging work with
you.

--Bill

--

"It's clever, but does it answer the Sphinx?"