[stylist] Notice writers Division gathering Sunday April 30

Lynda Lambert llambert at zoominternet.net
Fri Apr 14 10:38:47 UTC 2017

Hi Shelley,
That should be really interesting - I'll try to attend. They are really
terrific editors.
I had 2 English major s go over my new book to be sure there were no
errors - they told me they found none.
That is really good news - and says a lot for Leonore & David's work, too.
My new book is selling very well and I  received my first royalty check in
the mail.
Yesterday was a book signing, and on May 6 I am a guest speaker and will do
a book signing for a large church audience in my city.
This is all so much FUN!!! Thanks, Shelley. Lynda Lambert