[stylist] My reading list

Camille Tate Yankiecat1999 at cfl.rr.com
Wed Aug 9 02:59:14 UTC 2017

I have been writing since I was about 9 or 10 years old. I have also been an
avid reader. I was reading the New York Times by the time I was 6, with a
dictionary next to me. According to my family, at 9 months old, I took my
cousin's Hooked on Phonics and would sit in the corner, trying to "read"!

When I lost my vision at 29, I didn't write for a couple of years, while I
tried to adjust to life as a blind person. Now, I write constantly, even if
not in my favorite genre, romantic suspense.

I love BAARD and am constantly on the hunt for new books and old favorites.
I don't get to read as many as I'd like, but I go through at least two a
week, which means I rarely sleep. LOL.

I just finished The Guild Hunters, Volume 1 and 2 by Nalini Singh. Great
urban fantasy fiction.

Camille