[stylist] Caution, remote computer repair and support

Jackie Williams jackieleepoet at cox.net
Sat Aug 12 16:18:18 UTC 2017

Bill,
Thanks so much for this information. I use  remote tech locally, a neighbor
of my aide. But even that has moments of inefficiency because there is no
knowledge or understanding of both the hearing and blindness problems.
The accessibility problems are great.

Jackie Lee

Time is the school in which we learn.
Time is the fire in which we burn.