[stylist] I got a story accepted by bewildering stories--see link. Bewildering Stories home page

Osman Koroma osman36d at gmail.com
Mon Aug 14 14:54:50 UTC 2017

Hello,
Congratulations on getting accepted. What is the title of your story?

"Ask, and it will be given to you; seek, and you will find; knock, and it will be opened to you. For everyone who asks receives, and he who seeks finds, and to him who knocks it will be opened" (Matthew 7:7-8).
www.osmankoroma.com
www.twitter.com/osmankoroma
www.facebook.com/osmankoromaauthor