[stylist] Freelancing Work, Alyssa

David Russell david.sonofhashem at gmail.com
Fri Aug 18 12:48:48 UTC 2017

Hello Alyssa and others,

First, you need to narrow down what kind of freelancing you want to
do? Only you can answer that.

Second, there are probably hundreds of email sites or services you can
register with to get alerts of freelance opportunities. One tried and
true resource is www.onlinewritingjobs.com

Another: www.problogger.com

You can try and register with Career Builder or any of the other
online job portals and specify what kind of work you are searching
for. Those may work and again they may not. No harm trying.

There is another online site called The Write Life. It may be
up-to-date in terms of articles and blogs on freelancing, but that is
where I first went in 2013. I write articles for a service called
Textbroker International. You have to apply and do a test article in
order to be hired. The pay is pittance, but good writing experience.
Again, decide what you want to do and go from there.

--
David Russell
david.sonofhashem at gmail.com
"chilah phanim" Make G-d smile!