[stylist] Experiencing the ECLIPSE

Kendra Schaber redwing731 at gmail.com
Sun Aug 20 00:46:47 UTC 2017

Hi all!
I got wind of it becoming avalible for our Android friends last night. I'm glad!!! They don't need to miss out just because they can't access it. We blind folk don't get this lucky with anything from the astronomy world very often so, when we get it, it's like winning Olympic gold. I'm glad to see that changing for the better!!! We have the same right to access the stars as our sited friends do.

Blessed be!!!
Kendra Schaber
National Federation of the Blind
"When the student is ready, the teacher will appear" Author Unknown

 Sent From My GMail EMail account On My IPhone SE. Typed to you with my Keys To Go blue tooth Keyboard, the only keyboard I know to work with an IPhone SE.