[stylist] Notice of Writers Division gathering Sunday, August 27

Shelley Alongi alongi.shelley at gmail.com
Tue Aug 22 00:38:17 UTC 2017

Hello Writers,

After a break in July for a traditional hiatus which occurs during the month of the NFB National convention we are back on track.

Donna W. Hill will be our speaker for the evening.
See her biography below and then below that for our new dial-in number, times and access code.
Donna W. Hill is an author, speaker, recording artist and avid knitter. Her
educator-recommended novel The Heart of Applebutter Hill was reviewed in
Future Reflections and Word Gathering magazines and by students of
Lackawanna Trail High School (WNEP, TV-16 Scranton, PA).

Hill's short stories and memoirs appear in magazines including Magnets &
Ladders, Slate & Style and the Braille Monitor. Books featuring her writing
include Behind Our Eyes: a Second Look (anthology, 2013); On the Wings of
Pink Angels (Dawn Colclasure, 2012); and Now: Embracing the Present Moment
(Rick Singer, 2011).

Hill was interviewed for Dr. Kent Gustavson's biography of blind guitarist
Doc Watson, Blind, But Now I See (2010). She was recognized by Stanford
University's Stanford Social Innovations Review, "Third Sector Grit" (July
2010).

Hill lives among the birds and frogs of Pennsylvania's Endless Mountains
with her husband, their yellow Lab and orange tabby.

Join us on Sunday August 27 at 8:00 PM eastern, 7:00 Pm central, 6:00 PM pacific time. The call will last one hour. To join our call, dial (515)739-1033 and enter access code 568839 and enter the pound sign.

See you then!

Shelley, Queen of Bells
First Vice President, NFb Writers' Division, 2017
See my books at
http://www.lulu.com/spotlight/Queenofbells712

Shelley, Queen of bells out!
 Purchase my ebooks and paperbacks including Trespasser and Brave Pilot t
Http://www.lulu.com/spotlight/Queenofbells712