[stylist] Question about Indeed.com

Debby Phillips semisweetdebby at gmail.com
Sat Aug 26 19:39:10 UTC 2017

I really like Indy.com it's a good site to look up on and it's pretty accessible. And I did have them emailed to me but I mostly just went on every couple of days and look at the site itself. The cool thing was that you did remember what I wanted so like I had customer service as though the kind of job I wanted and when I went on to work it would bring up customer service jobs so that was pretty cool. I didn't have to put in every time I went on there The kind of job I was looking for. Of course I found out that Pastor R. service in itself is a pretty broad category, and there were jobs that I would not have considered customer service LOL best of luck

Sent from my iPhone