[stylist] Poem & Co9mments

Rebecca Degeorge rebeccadegeorge09 at gmail.com
Mon Dec 11 15:59:05 UTC 2017

I also wish you good luck on writing all the various types of poems you're doing.

Sent from my iPhone

On Dec 10, 2017, at 9:02 PM, Barbara HAMMEL via stylist <stylist at nfbnet.org> wrote:

I saw an exercise in a book suggesting that you write five or more poems on the same topic so I am writing poems about God's gift of dying on the cross for our sins to give us eternal life. I have thus far written a sestina, rondeau, villanelle and a ballade.  I've just come up with the thought of maybe doing a pantoum. I'm not sure how many more forms I want to try before moving on to the next exercise that looks interesting.

Barbara Hammel