[stylist] Reflecting on Winter

Rebecca Degeorge rebeccadegeorge09 at gmail.com
Fri Dec 29 17:55:18 UTC 2017

 thanks for your words of encouragement! And the best to you all in 2018

Sent from my iPhone

On Dec 29, 2017, at 11:51 AM, Linda Lambert via stylist <stylist at nfbnet.org> wrote:

Chris,
Yes! You could write that poem today instead of walking to the store.
It is about5 18 degrees here, and feels refreshing. Most of the snow is gone
- but it is still a white covering outside my window.
I am working in my office to finish up "stuff" for 2017 and thinking about
2018 all the while. I just published a final post on my blog,
www.lyndalambert.com  to end the year with a positive note.  Wishing you all
(at the Writers Division) a very good and successful new year in your
writing life.  Full Speed Ahead, Everyone!
Lynda