[stylist] Do you Have a Writing Place?

Barbara HAMMEL poetlori8 at msn.com
Thu Feb 16 05:16:41 UTC 2017

When I was in college I would go to the main lounges in my dorm every Friday for a couple of hours with my Perkins Brailler and a handful of sheets of paper.
LOL! I'm so goofy that I used to keep a list of where I wrote each poem but I stopped that a few years ago.
Now I don't have a set place to write because the muse seldom visits me and my head is so full of clutter that I'm trying to find my way out again. I just write whenever and wherever. I always carry my Braille Edge with me so if something comes to me I can write it down.

Barbara Hammel