[stylist] Dealing with a large cast of characters

Vejas Vasiliauskas alpineimagination at gmail.com
Tue Jan 3 20:43:41 UTC 2017

I like stories with lots of characters too.
How about: for the siblings, how about focussing on 1? Let's say
there's one named Cecilia.  If they're exchanging letters,
Cecilia could write "We are all thinking of you or could even
write about stories that happened such as "Today Jack and Amelia
were trying to make a cake and..." So basically having one
sibling as a main point of contact.
As for the 28 men, who are whittled down, how about you having
her have a crush on the first of the men that leaves? That could
be a significant plot.  Then she could fall for one of the men
who stayed.
Just a thought.
Vejas