[stylist] Naming characters

Tessa puppycat at tbaytel.net
Tue Jan 3 22:22:24 UTC 2017

Hi Vejas,
I don't think I've ever done that. I have borrowed someone's name and maybe the resulting character is a little like that person but I tend not to use real people as characters. I write fiction and I don't want my friends or family offended because they think one of my characters is modeled after them and is doing something totally inappropriate or illegal.
Tessa