[stylist] Naming characters

Vejas Vasiliauskas alpineimagination at gmail.com
Tue Jan 3 23:31:16 UTC 2017

That's a good thing to think about.  In a story I was working on
about 2 friends at a blindness training center, I thought to put
a couple of characters in to represent myself and the 3 main
friends that I hung out with/talked to, just to see how they
would fit into the story.  But that's a good point, they could
easily know.
Vejas