[stylist] Notice of writers division January gathering

Shelley Alongi alongi.shelley at gmail.com
Wed Jan 4 14:59:42 UTC 2017

Notice of Writers' Division Gathering on January 29

Greetings from your Writers' Division gathering hostess and the cats Pearl and Brandy! If you are new to the list let me give you a brief introduction and if you know me, let this serve as an update. I have just released my second published novel as an ebook and paperback. I have also just released my first published novel as an ebook. That makes it available in ebook, paper back and hard cover formats. It's my intension this year to work on audio copies. I am hard at work on the draft of my third novel with the goal of releasing two more in 2017.

January is here and that means new resolutions, new possibilities and new writing projects. Our list has been hosting some interesting topics: naming characters and happy new year wishes. We are hard at work on lining up people and topics for the Writers' Division gatherings in 2017.

Join us on January 29 for our first 2017 Writers' Division gathering. We will revisit our Nanowrimo discussion. If you haven't participated and want to get a head start on encouragement for next year please join us.
I'll do a general presentation with some interesting facts from their web site. If you want to look at the site before the call, go to:
http://www.nanowrimo.org
The site is active during each month preparing for November. They start now encouraging creativity in children and adults alike through their Camp NANOWRIMO which encourages crreativity by encouragins solitary writing or writing with a buddy. NO matter the route to publication you choose this valuable resource is design to help stimulate creativity. There are other resources which are found on the site and we will discuss some of those.

The phone number to call on January 29 is (712)432-0460. The access code is 568839. The times are as follows: 8:00 PM eastern, 7:00 PM central, 6:00 PM mountain, and 5:00 PM pacific. The call will last aproximately one hour. Please feel free to email off list with questions or some topics you would like to see covered in 2017. See you on January 29. Keep Dreaming!

Shelley, Queen of bells out!
Trespasser my first published novel 2015
Http://www.lulu.com/Queenofbells712