[stylist] Release of brave pilot my second book

Lynda Lambert llambert at zoominternet.net
Tue Jan 10 15:45:14 UTC 2017

This quote reminded me of you this morning, Shelly!

What we think, we become. All that we are arises with our thoughts. With our
thoughts, we make the world. - The Buddha

You are truly making your world - you are achieving your dreams of being an
author and writing books  and whatever else is on your mind. Nothing can
stop you, because your thoughts are creative.
I send you my best wishes on the remarkable body of work you are producing.
This is what being a writer is all about: to hold your work in your hands
and share it with the world.  Kudos!  Lynda Lambert