[stylist] Names and Editing

Bridgit Kuenning-Pollpeter bkpollpeter at gmail.com
Fri Jul 21 00:23:14 UTC 2017

I agree with Lynda about hiring professionals. The people I ask to help edit
are friends, but they are published authors, many professors or publishers.
This has been one of the great perks of an MFA program. Plenty of networking
opportunities and making connections to help in writing endeavors.

If you want the best possible product, I say look for pros with good
reputations. Even if you self-publish, find professional editors to do the
work.

Bridgit