[stylist] Bipolar Astronaut, Parts 1 and 2

Chelsea Cook astrochem119 at gmail.com
Sat Jul 22 16:20:15 UTC 2017

Hi Vejas,

thanks for your very good points. Byte is indeed a close friend; I explain that in a latter chapter but I should probably move it to the first one. this is what happens when you don't write the book in sequence; I should go back and fill in some more material--how the depression started, more things that happened to the astronaut, etc. Maybe I'll do that today, as I need a good goal for myself to deal with this recent round of depression. yes, this is all loosely based on true events.

I haven't decided yet if the astronaut is male or female, or even a name, but I do like your gender neutral idea. Let people make up their own minds.

Regards, and thanks again for your feedback,
Chelsea