[stylist] Marketing Article and Recent Posts

Bridgit Kuenning-Pollpeter bkpollpeter at gmail.com
Mon Jul 24 15:32:37 UTC 2017

David,

Braille actually doesn't have to be expensive anymore with the conception of
digital Braille. Of course, this requires a device to read it, which is
expensive, but once you have such a device-- Braille keyboard, Braille note,
etc.-- you can download Braille files to read, sometimes for free like
through NLS. This is primarily how Braille users read now.

Online and social media promotion is big nowadays. Self-publishers to
traditional publishers use these platforms to market and promote books.
Writers are encouraged to have websites and a social media presence in order
to promote themselves and their work. How effective this is depends on how
much you utilize these platforms, and how well you execute promotions.
Big-time authors still have a team working to help promote their books, so
they have an advantage over those of us doing it on our own, or with just a
couple of people, often semi to non-professional.

Bridgit