[stylist] Book Marketing, Publishing

David Russell david.sonofhashem at gmail.com
Mon Jul 31 15:20:50 UTC 2017

Hi Writers,
Phyllis, just saw your reply; sorry to hear that Preditors/Editors is
no more. I am learning about something we talking book readers know as
>From the book jacket, but which is highlighted in the recent email
newsletter from Amazon Kindle Direct Pub on writing a book description
by one Bryan Cohen.
I found a more suitable article at www.digitalpublishing.com
hosted by one Sabrina Ricci.

I think Amazon makes more to-do out of the book description perhaps so
it's easy to misunderstand just what it is.

I think this is another useful website to have noted and did sign up
for the mailing list! Hey, If I understand it, I'm game! Smiles.

--
David Russell
david.sonofhashem at gmail.com
Character consists of what you do on the third and fourth tries.
James A. Michener