[stylist] National Spelling Bee, some interesting words

Shelley Alongi alongi.shelley at gmail.com
Sat Jun 3 01:10:46 UTC 2017

I subscribe to the word of the day from dictionary.com and the other day sometime last week there was a word that was  pertaining to magic or wizardry implying that something could disappear. The word is  puffery.  That could be said of many things. I thought that was an unusual word.

Shelley, Queen of bells out!
 Purchase my ebooks and paperbacks including Trespasser and Brave Pilot t
Http://www.lulu.com/spotlight/Queenofbells712