[stylist] A Novella in 17,000 Words or More

Miss Thea thearamsay at rogers.com
Mon Jun 12 11:23:21 UTC 2017

Hi, folks.
I haven’t forgotten the bigger projects I’ve been working on. I haven’t forgotten the Andorphians and their intriguing planet.
But in the meantime, I’m working on shorter stuff, too.

I intend to change the title of the piece, as I’m not happy with it; but I’m really hoping to polish this up for publication.

I don’t remember whether this list accepts attachments or not; but I’m sending it as an attachment because it’d make a very long piece to read in a single email.

I appreciate any comments that will help me hone my craft.
Other than that, enjoy.
Thea Ramsay